Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crocodile Tears


Violet has finally reached the age of the fake crying. When I don't give into one of her many demands she'll open her mouth, frown, and do this weird low moaning thing. I think she thinks it's how it sounds when she's crying? Luckily, she only does it for a second before she decides she actually wants something else or simply forgets and goes off to play. Neither her dad nor I enjoy whining so I'm glad she doesn't do it constantly or very long.
Violet also really enjoys doing things for herself. We've had to take her laundry basket out of her room because she'd try and redress herself with the clothes in it. It's very cute but some of her clothes have juice, pee pee, or other such stains on them. Right now she's eating a Mashup from Revolutionary Foods (really love them, they make great snack things for toddlers and older kids) and she keeps wanting me to put the top back on it so she can take it back off. I love how incredibly smart she is and how quickly she figures things out. Violet can already turn the TV on using either the remote or the TV and she can work both our ipad and iphones.
and now a Violet version of a popular Children's song
Row Row Row
Gently the Stream
Merrily Merrily
Rocking Chair
RAWR

2 comments:

  1. I disagree about the stuff with the TV iPad and iPhones...it's actually really annoying.

    Makes it just that much harder to say no...if we won't turn it on, then she will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it totally is annoying, I agree. It's also annoying when she uses the advanced remote on the living room TV and I have to spend like 10 min figuring out what exactly she's done to it.

    ReplyDelete