Thursday, June 24, 2010

Moving Day is Almost Upon Us

*Sigh* I really wish there was a way to just transport all your stuff from one place to the next without having to pack it or carry it... Our apartment is slowly emptying into boxes upon boxes and it's a little sad. Today I have to sort out the stuff that I never unpacked from my move from Montana... It's mostly cold weather stuff and clothes that no longer fit (or were gross to begin with, thanks mom) since I'm no longer carrying 35 lbs of weight solely in my belly or that don't fit because i was carrying 35 extra pounds and I haven't quite evened out yet. Yes, it's been 2 years but I'm not big into other forms of exercise besides dance and there's no gym in our current residence.

On an unrelated note

I made deviled eggs for Violet yesterday. I got the recipe off of www.nickjr.com I love that website. It has all sorts of healthy and fun meals to make and most of them are fairly simple. The hardest part for me was making the hard boiled eggs. I'm good with almost everything else in cooking but eggs and I just don't mix unless I am making an omellet. Violet seemed to like them though so that's a plus :)

On yet another unrelated note

I'm trying to make a guest list for Violet's bday party. It's kind of annoying because I don't want to invite too many people since we're funding it, but at the same time family alone is 15 people not including us. I love our collective family but I need other people there. My poor boyfriend works so much he's too tired to ever really want to go out with friends and the most of the people he works with are weirdos so the guest list is family and my friends. Next year it'll be Violet's friends at least and we'll have a seperate family party :). I really can't wait til GabbaFest 2010 begins though!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment