Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Day With Adventureland

I'm exhausted. Last night was another night filled with Violet waking up in the middle of the night and trying to get her to sleep in our bed. I'm running off of like 3 hours of sleep and since my boyfriend has work, I'm on Violet duty all day. Right now she's hanging out in her room playing kick the door ( One of her favorites) and singing to herself. She makes up some pretty good songs that make zero sense. I'm watching Adventureland, it's really funny but in an understated kind of way. I never took myself to be one for independant films but lately I've found myself more and more into them. The other day I watched The Poker House and while it was tragically sad, I still enjoyed the movie. Uh-Oh, I can't see Violet and it's gotten really quiet. Hopefully she's ready for a nap because Momma could sure use one.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you started this blog, you have such a great way of wording things. Both clever and funny. I'm looking forward to following this and being "part" of your lives!!

    ReplyDelete