Sunday, November 21, 2010

Smarty Pants with a Side of Fury

So I am pretty sure my daughter will be smarter than me. I am fairly bright and I was good in school but if Violet's learning level continues at a steady rate then she may be all sorts of crazy smart. Now, I', not saying that she's like the kids who start putting their letter blocks together into full sentences at the age of 3 but she'll be well above average in her class.

I have to take a little side note here because I was very rudely interrupted. I have a laptop so I like to write my posts in the bath tub (well not physically in it but at a table next to it). Violet has recently figured out how to open all the doors in our house and we only have two covers for the door handles. We have one on her door, although we could move it now, because we used to close her door for naps and the other one is on our closet door because Violet keeps closing herself in and not being able to get back out. I like to have my little bit of alone time while in the bath so I locked the door today. Daddy is pissed off because of this and that really makes me angry. I told him I was going to take a bath and he knows Violet can open the door. Also, if he really needs to he can unlock it from the outside. Five minutes ago he came and literally pounded on the door to ask if something was a "browning disk". 1) I don't know what the fuck that is and 2) I am in the bath leave me alone.

I'm a little too angry and distracted to finish up what I was saying so I'll post more on why Violet's brain scares me a little bit, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment